Blog Archive

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Baby Shower #2

Today was Baby Shower #2 for my granddaughter! Other than sharing that it was another amazing celebration and I got to see so many special family and friends and we did play some unique baby shower games, ate some delicious food, enjoyed lots of hugs and laughter AND I’m truly amazed at the amount of effort that was put into making the magic happen, I’ll just share via photos. Let’s start with the brains and brawn behind much of it! My sister, Paula!! Granted so many helped in hundreds of ways with sweat equity, time, love and talent…but this lady can certainly throw a shower! Thank you to everyone!! ❤️ 
Paula

Karen running the games

Oh! And the Blooming is going on

Lys and me hanging and relaxing before the shower

Just a sample of the food

The BLOOMING doesn’t stop

Lunch with Wendy


Niece, Aunt and cousins visiting and Bre being cute!

The whole crew!

Having fun looking at an old photo album with Sarah and nieces as babies

Sarah loving my bow!

Me teaching Connor the trick of pulling off one’s finger!

A very special hello for us! It’s been 9 years since seeing my cousin Sarah who always holds a special place in my heart!

When you can doff the wig with your favorite fun cousin!

Sarah and Connor truly experiencing a baby SHOWER!

Sarah and Sarah. This is who my Sarah was named after!

The Scripture this morning that spoke to my heart. 

No comments: