Blog Archive

Friday, September 2, 2022

So Many Favorite Days

Miraculous Friday!!

Started my day loving reading the last several chapters in the book of Hebrews and Phillipians. Wow those are powerful books! Here are a few verses that stood out to me.





 

I did take my sister and daughter to Wendy’s Farm in Spring Grove, IL .  Her Farm is a slice of Heaven on earth and she’s one of my favorite humans on this planet! From the sheer simple beauty of growing plants and animals on an organic farm to sharing it with people who love me and getting to experience tastes, smells, and sounds of Farm life, my heart is full! Everyone needs a Wendy in their lives and I thank my God for the gift she so generously shares with me!









Then this evening we finished up by helping my sister Paula with prepping for Baby Sagness Shower #2! Paula has unbelievable talent, a huge heart and a vision that we got to see start pulling tighter. The best part was being together with family including all 3 of my sisters and parents. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s magic! Sarah might have tasted a few of the sweet treats! The flower arrangements are unbelievable, I might have been a little silly… but hats off to my son in law, Connor, who’s willing to help decorate and do anything asked of him despite being the only guy helping out! He’s a man I truly respect, and I’m thankful that his mama showed him how to be perfectly comfortable hanging out with a bunch of ladies and be very genuinely useful without complaint! My new granddaughter has the sweetest daddy! 







And the BEST news from a health viewpoint, I still didn’t get chemo fatigue today!! 

No comments: