Blog Archive

Thursday, September 1, 2022

An Amazing Thursday

Today SHOULD have been my tired, sleepy, can’t get off the couch Day 6 post chemo!!! But, oh thank you, Jesus!!!!! Instead I’ve had great energy, zero fatigue or illness, and nothing beet a get up and go mentality ALL DAY LONG!! 

Nothing short of a miracle! That’s what today has been! 

For those who want to hear about my day, it started a little rough. I woke up with an eyelash in my eye because I’ll continue losing hair until the last round of chemo and an eyelash must have fallen out and went into my eye  unfortunately I couldn’t get it out for an hour  thankfully it must have come out because my eye stopped hurting.  



Then mom and I had a cortadito which was delicious!!


Following that we picked up Connor and Sarah at the Rockford airport. Seeing my daughter and son in law is precious. I love them both so much!
Hung out with them and ran errands much of the afternoon with mom. 

Aunt Ro came to mom’s and we had a most special and personal moment together. She holds a very precious place in my heart that nobody could ever fill! She is seen, known and loved!

Paula came by to cut flowers for the shower!! Mom’s hydrangeas are bigger than my head! I can’t wait to see the vision and creativity Paula has for this party!!


I just can’t believe how awesome I’m feeling!! I’m so so grateful!!  

This morning when I was enjoying reading in the book of Hebrews, I came across these verses. They resonated with me so I’ll share them. 


No comments: