Blog Archive

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Day After Chemo Success & Birthday Celebration

First and most importantly, I got a great night’s sleep last night which gave me energy for a great day with no complications. And since my steroid dose today was only half what it should have been, I had no nausea issues and I’m definitely ready for bed! This is amazing news!!

Spent time reading this morning then I got to spend the day with an amazing almost 10 year old! Took Zoey to get frozen yogurt, Hobby Lobby for birthday gift of yarn, then made homemade pizzas and pumpkin almond scone dough for tomorrow! Happy early birthday, Z-bird!

The rest of my day was spent hanging out at my friends and helping a little with wedding set up that took place on their flower farm!







Good night dear friends! I’m ready to sleep and that’s my miracle for today because normally I’d feel wide awake on day #2!! 


No comments: