Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Updated:God’s Glory & Beauty in WV

For the past 2 days I’ve seen and experienced sheer glory in the sights, sounds and smells of West Virginia. I’m thankful to have felt God’s arms wrapping me up in His creation’s beauty!


 
Bottle Gentain flower
This was the view at my campsite yesterday!
Meeting  these Trail Goddesses were one of my highlights of the trip!

The maples turned peak color while we were there. 

My best camping buddy!

Blackwater River

Blackwater Falls

Balancing Rock

I’m on top of the world looking down on creation at Table Rock!
Lindy Point

Douglas Falls

Not much else to be said after taking in all that! 

We did decide to head on home a day early because of a few logistics we need to tend to.  

As for my cancer updates: I have monitored my chemo side effects through the trip and my pulse and breathing have mostly been stable with a few heart racing moments. But my pulse is still running a bit higher than I’d like it to at rest.  I have minor neuropathy in my finger tips pads only and feet did great! Metallic taste is gone. My next appointment is the big reveal! I’ll be getting the next scans that’ll show where my body is at physically compared to the first scans done in April 2022.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I had the privilege to meet you. You are a true inspiration to me. I will continue to follow your blog. Sending lots of prayers.