Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Sunshine & Family

Today was Breanna’s last day visiting us so we made the most of it! There’s a favorite lake where John & I love going called Grayson Lake, KY. Normally there are many waterfalls dripping and flowing off the many cliffs. Unfortunately, there was no flow which was a slight disappointment but it was very peaceful and beautiful anyway. It is a 3 hour drive each way so we started out before the the sun rose. 





John and Breanna did a little cliff jumping while I cheered them on. I wisely decided not to Cliff jump! I can only imagine what my medical oncologist would say or think of I foolishly jumped 15 -20 feet into water!  

We ate home made, fresh, organic spring rolls while in the lake and while standing on a sand bar. These are a definite favorite! 


After that much sunshine, I’m tired and ready to rest. 

I loved LOVED having Breanna here and would welcome her anytime! I’m also looking forward to getting back into my routine of scripture reading in the mornings, followed by a time of prayer and meditation and I could use a few days of intermittent fasting. 

No comments: