Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2022

Happy Birthday, John

Sunday was a day of pure joy in baking madness! I was able to get my brain wrapped around my friend Wendy’s sourdough bread recipe, however, I had no idea how much math and alchemy goes into a loaf of sourdough bread!! 





Then I had a little helper come over and put together a birthday apple pie that we will celebrate today, September 12, for my amazing husband‘s 58th birthday! Ever is quite the wizard in the kitchen and practically made this pie by himself… With just a little bit of guidance!




Tonight I’m taking my husband of almost 10 years (12-12-22) to Wildflower Café for some delicious birthday food! Thanks to everyone who reached out to him today to wish him a happy birthday! We are truly blessed with loving and amazing family and friends!

Our wedding night on 12-12-12

Tonight at Wildflower Café 


From a health perspective, I am noticing slight awareness of my rib cage once again, but it’s not painful. I have reached out to my medical oncologist once again to let her know of these symptoms. As for my breathing, it’s still the same as I’ve mentioned the last couple days. Since this upcoming Friday I have chemo infusion again, I’ll be seeing Dr. Sudheendra so we will be discussing it more then.


No comments: