Blog Archive

Saturday, September 10, 2022

That’s A Wrap

Yet one more Girl’s Trip for the books. It ended this morning with my coffee concoction of a lavender honey cappuccino and an apple pancake!



Then it was time to return my girls to their families! 


The rest of my day was spent with my husband in his shop working on the WonderVan and finishing up a few things on his work van. He will be selling it here in the next 6 months so there are a few things to prepare it for retirement. 

I must admit my neuropathy is achy in my feet today and my thumb pads started tingling today too. 


I’m looking forward to an early night’s sleep. Between my last two weeks of baby granddaughter’s shower, travel, family visits and my beloved Girl’s Trip, I’m getting a little tired. 

I’m so thankful I’ve had the miracle gift of feeling so well and being able to do as much as I have! 

No comments: