Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Dentist, mountain Biking and Swiss Chard

That was pretty much my day. 

My dental team took great care of me today as I donned the nitrous at Advance Dentistry with a team that’s very loving and nurturing. I’m blessed to call these fine folks friends!! 




I truly love each and every one of them!

Then off to John Bryan State Park to ride the mountain bike trails with LillyMae! This is my happy place! We got to see a sweet fawn right on the trail too. 



And last but not least, my new friend, Jodie, shared her veggie harvest with me once again! I love how God places such beautiful people in my life at just the right time! Not pictured is a huge bag full of delicious Swiss chard that I washed and destemmed! 



My hubby continues working on our WonderVan and he totally completed everything on the front number tonight!



Tomorrow starts the beginning of my last round of steroids prior to Fridays chemo infusion. I am so thankful to be ending that phase of my treatment. 

No comments: