Blog Archive

Monday, July 25, 2022

A Quiet Sunday

Yesterday ended very late visiting with my son and family friend, so I didn’t blog. 


Throughout the day, John and I had a very productive day working on the WonderVan for many hours. Mostly he worked and I watched. It was all those measurements needed for where he’ll cut out metal for windows and create a template on his CAD for this dream van I hope to live in someday and explore the country between oncology visits every 3 weeks! I’m very thankful to see how diligently he puts himself into this van build so we can spend as much time as the good Lord gives us together in an Adventure Van exploring rivers and mountain bike trails and serving those God puts in our path along the way!



As for today, I’ll be staying close to home as the chemo side effect that requires me to have Imodium throughout the day has kicked in a bit earlier this round! It’s back to the BRAT diet again. I wonder if the A for applesauce can mean apple pie?? Hmmm. 

No comments: