Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Pedals & Petals

If the Trails are dry, I’m gonna ride’em! 

Woke up early and John joined me at John Bryan State Park mtb trails. We only did Abracadabra and 1/2 of Great Scott and that was good enough. Very satisfying! It wasn’t a race, but a methodical pedaling pace that felt lovely. I especially like riding on pine needles through evergreen trees. With my yellow tinted glasses everything is more brilliant to look at too! 


I spent the afternoon washing our bikes while John exchanged fuel tanks on the WonderVan. Now we have installed a 47 galloner! Here’s out with the original and in with the after market!


Finally, I got home and watered my zinnia plants, which admittedly I planted very late this year. And I have a spark of great joy to share!! My first zinnia petals have bloomed for the year! 


I wanted to personally thank 2 of my friends for helping support the gentleman I wrote about the other day. Thank you JC and FP!! 

I’ll leave you with this Scripture that’s my life verse: 



No comments: