Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2022

In Florida

 No photos today. 

All I really did was laundry and organize Sarah’s closet. That’s it. All day. Lots of clothes and shoes to put away. We did play cards a bit tonight now I’m in bed ready for my first Pilates class with Sarah tomorrow morning. 

I do have a wonderful praise today that I’d like to share. A woman I met shortly after being diagnosed, who was healed from lung cancer, had a follow up CT scan today and everything is continuing to be clear! It is such a joy to see modern-day miracles happening right before our very eyes! This woman named Kelly also happens to be a sister in Christ and the woman who prayed over me on the day I stopped using oxygen. I believe God used her faith and prayers to kickstart my miraculous healing as well!

Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy for Kelly. Enjoy visit love mom