Blog Archive

Saturday, July 9, 2022

‘‘Twas the Week Before Chemo”

Let me start today’s blog with ALL thanks and praise to my Healer, my Comforter, my Maker! Today I felt 100% normal and healthy! Breathing continues to be full and effortless! Ribs have zero pain! No coughing and plenty of energy today!! These last several days before chemo can be so good that it doesn’t “feel” like I have any health concerns. I am so thankful!! I loved a sweet time of reading Scripture and prayer this morning with my sister. We read a few Psalms and verses in the New Testament and loved reading the first 6 chapters in Romans - The Passion Translation! So so good!  



John, Cindy and I got to enjoy a nice canoe paddle and hike over to a waterfall in Caesar’s Creek Lake. I’m very grateful I have friends that do some of the crazy things I love to do, whether they personally love it or not, JUST SO I can find joy with my friends and hubby! 





Cindy returned home to Indiana and John and I worked on our WonderVan…dreams can come true. Miracles happen. I’m living proof!! These will be the best years of our lives! And I have you all to thank for your many prayers, love and support!!



No comments: