Blog Archive

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Continued Steroid Success

God bless steroids! Had energy for a 14 mile bike ride with sisters Paula and Karen this morning at Bauer Park in Rockford, IL!! Two hours of riding. No problem!! Miracles happening every day!! 




Church with Melissa then lunch with her small group. I just love it when I get to meet new friends that genuinely love the Lord and on our first time meeting we have heart felt conversations, genuine openness, and Holy Spirit filled prayer time!! 


Tonight I got to have a summer dinner with Aunt Ro and nieces, nephew, sister Lys and parents. I’m so blessed to have such loving family members. This is family week for me where I can fill up with so many people that bring such joy to be around! We really can be a bunch of crazy Italians!





I do have a little shout out to my grandpa Richardson who would be 107 years old today if he was with us! Here he is from a long, long time ago but his spirit is alive and well within all of us as he was and is a very spectacular human to have blessed our family with stoic gentleness, wisdom, and pure joy. I love you, Grandpa Vince! Happy birthday!


As for how I’m feeling, great! I did convince my medical oncologist to allow me to have steroids at a lower dose for 3 extra days to see if it helps me feel better for longer. I’ll know tomorrow and for sure by Tuesday if they help. Food just started tasting a little Chemo funky but tolerable. No nausea. No chemo brain fog yet. It’sa good day so I’ll take it! 

Tonight I went for a long walk and did a nice set of stretching exercises with my mama! I love it that she’s so adventurous and thankful for her good health!! 

I’m about to open the Holy Bible app and read in Romans, of course in my favorite version, The Passion Translation, aka TPT!
Here is the translation of The Lord’s Prayer from TPT, which is different and I love it. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun day with fam.!!