Blog Archive

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Fatigue From Chemo is Reals

Went to bed like a rock last night without blogging. Woke at 4:30 am to post a little something. 

All good yesterday. Mostly dealt with fatigue and need to take naps throughout the day,

I did start with a beautiful hike in Patricia Allyn and Hoffmann Reserve and got to show my friend Karen the temporary bench that my Angel Carl built for me. Come to find out, she knew Bill Hoffmann well from church. She said he was a wonderful Godly man who loved Jesus! Ahhhh, no wonder why these woods speak to me! He probably prayed in them thousands of times himself. 


Then off to get my tooth fixed so I don’t look like a hillbilly! Thank you Dr Dr. Mayberry and Chloe for taking such great care of me! 


Had a short visit with my son but ended up needing to nap instead of chat. I literally couldn’t keep my eyes open. And the rest of the day was spent hanging out with John at the shop where we worked on the WonderVan. 

For my praying readers, would you please pray specifically for physical healing for my dear friend Karen D’s husband, David and for Shelley, my friend from my college days. Both dealing with cancer. Both struggling with fatigue and both love Jesus. They are at peace in their spirits. Their bodies are desperately in need of miraculous healing. Would you please pray for them? Thank you! 

No comments: