Blog Archive

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Naked, But Tasteful Photo Warning

It brings me unabashed joy to say that I had yet another wonderful day despite a bump here and there!  I say, “My healing has happened eternally and my body is just catching up!” Recently, I read Psalm 41 and this verse profoundly struck me as I acknowledge that God’s Word is living and active and speaks to my soul! This photo was me on my Girl’s Weekend in Lake Tahoe last year. I felt free and healthy and was praising my God for the gift of another Girl’s Weekend. It is my hope and prayer that this year, our 10th anniversary on a consistent Girl’s Weekend, that I will be able to stand free and healthy again. 

The day started with realizing that I think I’ve picked up a little sinus infection and I’m quite stuffy but feel good. Praying I’ll heal quickly and it won’t turn into coughing! 

Then I watered my zinnia in anticipation of the beauty and joy they’ll bring in a month or so!


This morning I had the joy of helping out my friend who needed a little dental attention. I got to take her to my dental office and the crew there was absolutely wonderful to see!! I love those folks!! Afterwards, I picked up salad fixings and headed home to nap. John and I planned a dinner date at his shop where he’s working on our WonderVan. As I prepared our salad, I did what any logical dental hygienist would warn you to NEVER do!! I needed a little help opening a plastic container tab and my hands weren’t strong enough so what did I do??!?! Used my teeth!! I saw my Veneer go flying across the kitchen!! Thankfully I know a great dentist!! So how do you wow your husband on a dinner date?? Go bald, semi-toothless and wear no dangly earrings or lipstick!! Thankfully this man isn’t affected by my physical appearance but sees me as beautiful regardless of my looks!! That’s a praise and miracle too!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol quite a day T. Love mom

Anonymous said...

Who needs a veneer anyway. Love you sis

Anonymous said...

Love that your sense of humor is alive and well!!🥰🥰