Blog Archive

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Healing IS Happening!

As Karen and Steph head back to Milwaukee, the 70 degree sunny day was calling John and me to our favorite local mountain bike trails at John Bryan State Park. As much as my entire being wanted to be on my Yeti bike gliding through the trails, I watched John head out to ride and I relaxed in our camp chair and worshipped, read, prayed and fully was present with my Maker in the beauty of His creation until John returned. 



After his ride we did go for a nice hike at Clifton Gorge and I was delighted to breath in and walk while NOT getting winded. My lungs are healing! The Lord allowed me to enjoy the fragrant vanilla sweet scent of Japanese Honeysuckle as we walked. 


This afternoon was an incredibly joyous time with some of our dearest young friends, Graham and Monica, as they introduced us to their 3rd beautiful bambino, Ainsley, who is all of 6 weeks old!!



Tonight I’m only struggling physically with significant rib pain. Tried Tylenol, Ibuprofen and even Oxycodone. None seem to be helping. I’ll call tomorrow to inquire about radiation for pain. 

Again as I worshipped tonight while showering and pulling out hands full of hair, I had a full heart of gratitude. God is always so good. My hubby even made me delicious Nice Cream tonight. Then we watched this Ted Talk that was embracing. Good night. 


Listen here for an inspiring short video. This was how I ended my day. 

For an encouraging read, open Ephesians especially The Passion Translation! God’s word is so alive! 


No comments: