Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Bike

 Thanking God in a BIG way today because I felt well enough to ride my bike. Granted it wasn’t in the woods and over roots, but I did ride it for 2 miles in our subdivision! And it may not have been an over my head, hold the bike photo, but I know my limits right now. 



It was just a good productive day over all. The only thing I didn’t do that I wanted to was visit my bench. But I even went to my friends in Springfield tonight while John played hockey. 

As for how I’m feeling, so much better mentally! I did take a nap this evening and I am noticing how I’ll catch my breath a few times but it’s still so much better than it had been. In fact I had the oxygen company pick up my oxygen machine and large tanks today because I just don’t need them. My poor little nose is all cracked inside still however I’m sure I’ll Heal in time. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love good days!! Hugs mom