Blog Archive

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Hair Cut #1

This was good bye for Aimee as she headed back to Wisconsin. We were like school girls staying up until 1 am talking last night. When I went to bed, I decided not to take another Mucinex or ibuprofen which I’ve been doing around the clock for weeks now to stave off a coughing fit. And yet again, I look for and see yet another one of those million little miracles because I was able to go ALL day without them!! As I crawl into bed now, 26 hours later, I still don’t feel the necessity to take them. Because of the fractured rib pain though I did take an oxycodone. Mid morning my son, Jonathan Love, decided to bless us with his presence and I’m profoundly grateful he shared from his heart. 

This evening we had the pure joy of meeting our dear friend’s baby, Maverick!! I love to be able to hold and cuddle babies and thankful I could physically do it!
This afternoon my friend, Lynn, was able to bring her sister Beth by for a visit in person. I love how God knits together our lives with others especially through simple platforms like my blog and it was such a gift. 
And while I was visiting with friends all day my hubs got the chance to work on the WonderVan installing the new horn and working on the new bumpers. 
This afternoon I had the treat of my beloved mama driving all the way from Illinois for a visit. She truly is the best mama a girl could want!! 

And when your mama went to Beauty School in the 1960s, what a better person than her to do the official first hair cut prior to my wig that we will get tomorrow. I decided it’s getting thin enough and too frizzy so I went from this to this! 


I have a prayer request for the hundreds of prayer warriors out there…I have a new friend that doesn’t know yet if she believes in Jesus and I know God has put her in my life to pray fiercely for her salvation. If you are born again and have a personal relationship with Jesus, would you please pray for Chelsea as she struggles to understand and believe? Thank you! I pray for a radical, crazy transformation and revelation and faith for her. I ask that she’s sees the million little miracles just for her.  She is precious to me. Thank you. 

 

No comments: