Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A Much Better Day

Yesterday’s rant was a day off. Today I’m feeling so much more like myself, mentally. Upon waking, Cousins Pam, Todd and I went to the woods where my temporary bench is from Carl. I nailed to it an olive wood cross from my friend, Tina. Now anyone who has the privilege of discovering and sitting on my bench that’s tucked in the pine trees at Hoffmann Reserve can physically touch a cross that’s made from olive wood from Bethlehem and be reminded of the gift given for all of us. 




I spent much of the day relaxing and napping at my friend’s house where her son had his tonsils removed today. What does one do when that happens? You have DoorDash bring a few pints of Yagoot to soothe his tender throat!


Went to see TopGun Maverick tonight with friends. 


 Then was sent THIS glorious photo of the woods where my temporary bench sits. My Angel Carl shared this sunset there. God is just waiting for me. I will arrive tomorrow morning to sing, pray, and worship my Creator! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy your day was better. Beautiful pics love mom

Anonymous said...

Oh How I loved reading this post. Yesterday’s hurt my heart for you. The picture Carl sent... WOW!!!😍😍😍