Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Words only

Spent the entire day with some dear friends from out of town as we read scripture, discussed our faith walk journey and how we are learning more and more about God. We went for an hour long walk in the woods at Patricia Allyn park, attempted to shop at Trader Joe’s and enjoyed a time of communion at home with Linda. 

This morning I did get over to the radiologist to take an x-ray of my rib cage. I have not heard back from the doctors yet whether or not any ribs are actually broken. If so, there is a possibility of doing targeted radiation to help with the rib pain. If they’re not broken, I will have to just  deal with it until things heal on their own.

I did not take one photo today, but suffice it to say that it has been a very pleasant day focusing on spiritual matters for much of the day and being in the presence of friends who very much enjoy spending our time and hours discussing  theology. 

Good night as I’m off to the world of healing as I sleep. Thanking God for melatonin and the new information I’ve learned about it. 

My prayer request is for continued healing of my body but more importantly opportunity to share about Christ openly & freely with the people God puts in my life right now. 

No comments: