Blog Archive

Saturday, June 18, 2022

MRI results

Missed blogging yesterday. 

Started my day on Thursday reading Scripture with my sister and discussing God’s Word. 


John and I drove to Columbus and met with 4 supportive doctors: palliative, medical oncology, nutrition and integrative. They basically explained the role their specialty has in the course of treatment for patients with advanced breast cancer in general. It wasn’t specifically for me, rather it provided patients education for resources available should they need them. 

I finally got GREAT news about my liver MRI from this past Wednesday!!!! Dr Sudheendra sent a message last night that I missed until this morning when I woke up!! I also saw that I  missed call from her and this is what the message in MyChart stated:


Also the radiation done on Wednesday for palliative care on my ribs seems to already be helping with pain management AND yesterday was the first day I didn’t need ANY ibuprofen or oxycodone!!! My rib area is only a little tender but not enough that I need more drugs in my body!!! HUGE praise!! Thanks to EVERY person who has prayed for me!

Now the only things I’m taking now orally for healing is curcumin, fish oil, high doses of melatonin, and Asea! All wonderful and helpful supplements! 

I’m going to go enjoy this weekend as Tuesday I do chemo again so it’s a week of recovery after that. 

Here is a video I stumbled across that reads and repeats healing scriptures that has given me such hope. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

🤗🙏❤️

Karen said...

Great news, Tricia! ❤️🙏🏻🙌🏻

Anonymous said...

FP. This is WONDERFUL news to read on this gorgeous June Saturday. God is Good!