Blog Archive

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Post Rad Fatigue

My mama went back to Rockford after a lovely visit. There’s something magical about just hanging out with Babs! Nobody quite like her! 

Before it turned 90+ degrees, I watered my zinnia seeds in hopes they’ll grow this summer to bring me much joy!


Other than a quick visit from one of my BFFs, Liz, and her littles, I’ve spent much of the day sleeping.

Praising the Lord there’s no burning or discomfort where radiation was done on my right rib cage. I’m just really tired which is a side effect of radiation. I’m applying Asea gel on it, taking my melatonin and continuing to pray for complete physical healing. I did get the results of the MRI back online but I can’t really discern what it means so I’m waiting to hear from the office. 

Of late the Lord has had me reading in Ephesians in the Bible. There is something fresh and magnetic about The Passion Translation. I’m more of an audio learner so I found this link where the entire book of Ephesians is read to me. Spending my evening listening and soaking in these truths. 

No comments: