Blog Archive

Friday, June 3, 2022

Unexpectedly Feeling Good & Family Time

Woohoo! Feeling pretty decent today for Days 3 post chemo. Rib only a little tender, but not horrible. 

I planned on shaving my head today, but I’m not sure my sweet girl is ready to see her mama bald so I’ll keep it until it’s unquestionably time. 

My sis and niece helped me with laundry, juice, pulling weeds and gardening so that I could soak up the sunshine. I am thankful when I feel this good! 



Naps are sometimes necessary, but then I got a mellow second wind this evening and we ran errands, shopped for my niece and went out to dinner at Dewey’s and then ice cream. No, I did not have even a lick of the delicious sweet creamy Grater’s ice cream! 

Good night my beloved family and friends and prayer warriors! To God be the glory in everything!

No comments: