Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

More Surprises

 Florida Surprises are so fun! This morning I woke up and talked to my daughter who just moved and is pregnant and working full time. It made me remember all the times when I moved how my mom would show up and help clean and organize my new house with me. So I thought for a second and realized that I felt just fine and if it was possible, I would fly to Florida to see her and surprise her for several days. After a quick call to my son in law, I had a ticket for Ft Myers, FL and he picked me up and we surprised Sarah!! 

Tonight we had burgers on the grill and we sat in the pool for a bit before we organized a little, opened some baby shower gifts from John and me then went off to bed. 

I’m so thankful I’m well enough to be able to do this!! 






2 comments:

Tracy Franklin said...

This makes my heart smile!!! 😁 Give each other a BIG hug from me and enjoy!!! 🤗 Love u both!!! 🥰

Anonymous said...

I love that you were able to do for Sarah! How much fun and treasured memories. Perhaps a tradition she’ll continue💛 FP