Blog Archive

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Church, Clean, Bed

Woke up and read the entire book of Ephesians with hubby. I love this book more and more every day! These verses jump off the page as I read. 


Today was my first time back attending church since April because they held it outside and I could keep my distance from most people. The best part was meeting a couple new ladies that I believe God put there for me to meet! I sensed Him directing my steps and I love to see Him work like that. Plus I got to see some dear sisters in Christ whom have faithfully prayed for me and I got to see them in person for the first time in a while. I’m so grateful for their many prayers and friendship.  

The rest of the day was literally spent at John’s shop cleaning and detailing his van while he worked on our WonderVan. I’ve been listening to a wonderful audiobook called Total Forgiveness by RT Kendall. So so wonderful! A must read! I got to listen while wiping the interior of John’s van for over 3 hours.


Feeling really good still physically. I’m exceedingly thankful to be experiencing this miracle! 

No comments: