Blog Archive

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Bumps and Stars

While in Florida helping my daughter and son-in-law unpack and organize I keep noticing more skin problems. My skin is showing several areas of small pimple like or bug bite like sores on my head, face and collar bone area. Tonight my hell started cracking which is quite painful. So I washed up, applied Rx antibiotic ointment on the infections and Aquafor on my heels. Hugely by next Friday when I go back up to The James for yet another infusion, they’ll all be fine. If my White blood count drops too low, I may not be able to get the chemo infusion and I’ma tad bit concerned that with at these little infections on my skin that my WBC count could be too low. 


Despite these minor skin irritations, I was able to be very productive and worked on finalizing the organization of the kitchen and pantry today. I then started on their closets. 

Today I saw a photo someone posted from up in the Boundary Waters in Minnesota and Quetico, Canada area which is very close to our hearts! It’s from a lake where they were staying and the Milky Way was dancing in all her glory!!

“He sets his stars in place, calling them all by their names.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭147:4‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.147.4.TPT



No comments: