Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Mid-week Normalcy

It’s Tuesday night. Late. Just now realized I didn’t even blog yesterday. Today started out lovely with a bike ride with my hubby at John Bryan State Park. We got in one trail and it was magical. Our intention was to do that trail plus my favorite one called Frankenlight, however, at the end of the first trail I realized time had gotten away from me and I had a lovely lunch date with a dear friend awaiting for me. We cut the ride short and headed back home. Jordan and I headed out to a restaurant where she treated me! She requested I not show her actual photo but was ok with a little Tricia editing. This is the best I could do! I appreciate this young woman’s desire to please the Lord and fight for her family and fiancé. She and I enjoyed sitting be a little waterfall and I was blessed to be physically able to breathe, walk, talk and feel normal. 



The rest of today was relatively uneventful. Except for the incident of chemo brain! I couldn’t locate my Visa credit card for a few hours as I desperately tried recalling the events of my day yesterday. Finally I traced it back to the USPS where I accidentally forgot my card in the credit card machine yesterday. Thankfully they had it and were just waiting for me to call. I will say that I’m keenly aware more and more of my forgetfulness due to chemo brain.  

Tonight I binge watched Alone. It’s as close to Wilderness camping that I’m going to get anytime soon. However I’ll never camp where there are grizzlies! But I can live a little vicariously through them for an hour or so. 

I did receive a call from one of my dearest cousins who lives in California. LuEllyn loves the Lord passionately and she is such a great role model for me to always always see my life in light of God’s purposes. She never fails to honor Jesus as she acknowledges His working in our lives to glorify the Father. Thank you, Lord for so many family members that live You and share their faith so freely. The bonds between us is doubly precious! 

Today I pause and give thanks to my Lord and Savior once again for my miraculous healing and improvement! So many answered prayers! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong warrior woman. Love you. Mom💕💕