Blog Archive

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Wednesday Thursday

 Yesterday got away from me before I could blog so this is a combo of highlights from both days. In fact, my eyes are heavy even tonight so hitting the highlights only then off to sleep…yesterday I got to share my bench with a new friend, Jen. A nice hike and sharing about our lives and I got to visit her little farmette and I think we mutually felt that connection of friendship right of the bat. I’m in awe of how God connect us to people!


The rest of the day and later into the night I spent with my dear friend Liz and her family. We ended up at Urgent Care then the ER as we dealt with some physical issues she was experiencing. Didn’t get home till 1 am, hence why there was no blog yesterday. 

Today started out at the dentist. I’m so very very thankful for the gentle and thorough work done by two very fine young men, Drs Mayberry and Abusaleh, aka, Faisal! I can’t say I’ve ever been a fan of getting dental work done but they made it about as good as it could get. Thank you and bless you both for taking such great care of me! 


Lunch was spent with a hockey friend and his fiancé, Tim and Kennedy. We enjoyed John’s delicious grilled meal of swordfish, vegetables and then grilled peaches and apricots with Graters vanilla bean ice cream! It was a joy talking about their engagement And how the Lord has worked in all our lives. 


My dear friend and old neighbor, Cindy, from when our kids were babies/toddlers came in from Indiana for a couple night’s stay. Such a blessing catching up, visiting Dorothy Lane Market, going for a hike, taking her to my beloved bench and ended the day with reading Ephesians together. My life is rich with friends and I’m humbled. 



And last but certainly not least… today is my amazing mama’s birthday! While I wasn’t able to see her in person, we did a family video call while she opened her gift. This is one woman that I’m beyond blessed to call her my mother. Happiest of days, Mama!






No comments: