Blog Archive

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday in Florida

An overall lovely day in Florida! 

It started with a morning swim with Sarah to wake us up! Then a yummy breakfast including a Cuban cortadito! 






Sarah then took me to my first ever Pilates class which was enjoyable. All that mountain biking paid off because I felt quite strong and capable doing Pilates. 


Another dip in the pool this afternoon to cool off in the Florida heat then we went to see a movie, Where the Crawdads Sing. 


Still so very thankful I’m feeling great, strong and joyful that I can physically help my daughter. Last time I was with her I was in not so good of shape so it’s a beautiful thing to see how God  has given me this healing! What a gift!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Love it! Such an awesome day! That looks like such a fancy movie theater! 😂