Blog Archive

Saturday, May 21, 2022

All Day With My Girl

It’s late and I’ve taken an oxycodone so this will be a quick post. But today while I felt I had low energy in general, experienced lots of discomfort physically with rib cage soreness with each inhalation, and a headache, I rejoice at the gift today brought me!! My beautiful daughter flew in from Florida for the weekend to love on her mama! And to give my over worked hubby a day of rest. 


She also hand delivered a miraculous gift of gas gift cards from her mother and father in law!!! Driving to Columbus multiple times weekly won’t be such a burden now Bill and Lorna!🥰 



She and I hung out in the kitchen all day as she prepared me salads, dressing and juiced veggies for the next several days.


We hung out in the garage with the door open and enjoyed fresh air fora couple hours. We thoroughly enjoyed time to just sit and talk about anything.

And we got to FaceTime with some beautiful humans, our cousins David and Lara!! Plus photo bomber, Ray!


Then she tucked me in bed and read healing scriptures and prayed over me as I dozed off to sweet slumber. A day I’ll cherish for its simplicity and connection with my beloved daughter. 


No comments: