Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday another gift of joy and answered prayer

Woke up today feeling much better spiritually, physically and mentally. Read Scripture and came to Proverbs 16:24. I like this one! It reminds me of the power of our words, not only to others but even to ourselves… so be sure to not speak harsh words, complaining words, doubting words, negative words to others or to yourself! This shift to gracious words, kind words, encouraging words and hopeful words is life to our bodies, and we all need to take greater care of these bodies of ours!!

“Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.”

Huge praise again today that I didn’t need my oxygen all day long unless I was really active like playing in the rain tonight with Sarah. God is my Miracle maker! 



I did get to visit with John through our living room screen today as he picked up a few items from the house. Can’t wait for him to be done with the COVID restriction and come home, but we cannot afford the risk of me getting any respiratory infection and unfortunately lots of people are getting sick right now. I am asking anyone who comes to visit or stay to please take a COVID test for my sake. I know there are lots of philosophies about choices around that, and out of respect for my health it is something that will make me more comfortable. Unless one has had the level of difficulty breathing that I have had, I know it’s hard to understand my position and I respect that. I just cannot risk it so please know this is my request currently. 


I love the time Sarah and I have enjoyed together going through memorabilia, playing in the rain, reading books together, praying with each other and cooking together. It’s a gift I do not take for granted. I’m sad to see her have to return back home but oh so thankful she stayed with me this week!!





No comments: