Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Travel Day

I had such a good day yesterday and am very thankful for the mind shift I choose to have! 

Last night I had a very disturbing 30 minute coughing fit when I was getting ready to lie down to sleep.  It was so out of the blue because all day I had not coughed. But my lungs struggled to clear the mucous and I got pretty worked up as I struggled to cough and cough and cough and cough. My mind knew it needed to slow down, calm down and just try to breathe and as much as I told myself to, the coughing continued for much longer than I imagined. Afterward, I realized, because of the sharp pain, that I either pulled a muscle, fractured a rib or injured something internally. Not sure which, but it hurt like heck and I really flopped around like a fish trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. 

However, despite that momentary blip, I have many blessings to report! I eventually found a comfortable position to sleep in and had a loving hubby to cuddle and comfort and pray over me all night. Also, I’m so thankful for my renewed state of mind to choose to be a victor vs victim. This morning the area was still very tender but it is more comfortable and it will heal. Of course I rubbed my Asea gel all over my body and chugged a pouch of those amazing molecules before going to sleep and once again I did not take or need medication to sleep.


For that I’m very thankful. I realize that it was just a little bump in the road…One I'm healing from!

We decided to leave Bentonville, AR a day early because ALL IT’S DOING IS RAINING!  That doesn’t bode well for Mountain bikers. Thankfully, my former sister-in-law lives about half way from AR to OH and we are going to spend the night with her! She always brings a smile to my face! 


Thankful for my family and friends who are faithful to call or text and just let me know they are thinking of me. I’m surrounded by so much love!! Some of my amazing coworkers sent me their love this way today!


 One friend in particular sent me a message that I resonated with so profoundly. 

This is actually the revelation God gave me the first time around in 2016 after I had the privilege of meeting with Dr Mary Neal.

I

Am

Not

My

Body 

Therefore, I, Tricia DO NOT HAVE CANCER! I’m perfect, whole and healed. I am, however, residing in a body that’s experiencing physical challenges…AND I’m still ok because I am seen, loved and saved by the Creator Himself through Jesus the Messiah, the One who came to save! I’m reminded of these Bible verses in Philippians when Paul wrote about one of his trials. The Message Bible Translation says: 

“So how am I to respond? I’ve decided that I really don’t care about their motives, whether mixed, bad, or indifferent. Every time one of them opens his mouth, Christ is proclaimed, so I just cheer them on! And I’m going to keep that celebration going because I know how it’s going to turn out. Through your faithful prayers and the generous response of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, everything he wants to do in and through me will be done. I can hardly wait to continue on my course. I don’t expect to be embarrassed in the least. On the contrary, everything happening to me in this jail only serves to make Christ more accurately known, regardless of whether I live or die. They didn’t shut me up; they gave me a platform! Alive, I’m Christ’s messenger; dead, I’m his prize. Life versus even more life! I can’t lose.

I’m headed to bed listening to frogs singing out in the creek, one of my favorite sounds. I got to spend hours enjoying the company of family that I don’t get to see often and it was such a gift!!! My heart is full tonight. 

No comments: