Blog Archive

Friday, May 6, 2022

PRAISES All Day!

Ok, let’s just start out with one of my million little miracles today. The final test to look at my body for cells that I don’t want was an MRI of my brain. And thank you, Lord, it was normal!!! 

We are still working on getting a second opinion from The James. 
Before that my dear friend, Lynne, stopped in with a BASKET full of goodies!

After the doctor’s visit I stopped in at my work to see everyone! These are my people!

Then my mom, aunt, 2 sisters and 2 nieces came from Rockford, IL to visit. We laughed and laughed all night. Great medicine. 



Then to top it off my dear friends Liz and LilyMae stopped by to bring me milk!! 
So many blessings. My friends Doni and Glenn are graciously hosting 4 family members. 
I’m sure there’s more but I’m literally falling asleep between typing sentences so I’ll sign off now. Good night and praise God for the many blessings this day head held!



No comments: