Blog Archive

Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Day Paddle

Slept in on this Memorial Day 2022. Then John took me out in the canoe at Caesar’s Creek Lake for a slow and beautiful paddle. He did most of the actual paddling but I certainly helped as I could. I was winded easily so I only did what was necessary in the head wind. What a pure gift to be able to be back out in nature and breathe in the fresh air, hear the birds sing and see all the great blue herons! 



When we got home I was WIPED out so I flopped on my couch and napped. That’s about all I did today and I’m thankful. Had a few calls with family, friends and a new friend, Beth. 

I’m amazed at all He’s done for me. Who am I that He’d bless me so? I stand in awe of all His wondrous deeds. He’s dealt with me so graciously. 

Tomorrow is a big day back up at the James. Getting a new chemo drug started with them. I’m already noticing a significant loss of hair every time I shower from the chemo I started previously with Dr Cody, so I’m prepared to lose all my hair should it happen. Supposedly the new chemo doesn’t have hair loss as a side effect. It will hopefully grow back i ifI do lose it. Hair today, gone tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now know wh

Anonymous said...

now I know why you’re this “Amazing Woman Warrior 💕💕