Blog Archive

Monday, May 2, 2022

Bentonville Day 2

 It has thunderstormed and rained all day here in Bentonville, AR but this girl isn’t complaining. I love the rain! We started our day picking up some parts for our van that John will be converting into a camper van. They gave us a tour which really impressed. 

After a little grocery shopping, we headed back to the Airbnb and I peeled off by myself down by the creek that was really flowing from all the rain. It’s a place of great beauty and peace. 

Tonight we watched a movie called Heal. It was fascinating. I then spent an hour meditating and praying and getting my head and heart in a better place. I’d been struggling the last 2 days with more of a defeated and sad feeling. However, I realize I need to keep the faith and have the hope in God’s healing ability. I really need to stay in a more positive frame of mind that comes with worship and acknowledging God’s creative power. 

Thank everyone for praying. Please continue to ask God for healing. 


No comments: