Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Chemo…not today!

Unexpected internal battle today started with feeling quite stiff and sore in my entire rib cage because I decided not to take ibuprofen last night since I felt so great! Not wise.

Drove up to The James Breast Cancer Center and waited more than 3 hours for 3 appointments but only ended up having two. Blood draw for labs then meeting with Ann the Nurse Practitioner. I was supposed to have chemo today but for a few reasons it got postponed to next week. My head and heart really struggled being there  so many triggers and my thoughts were not taken captive so they had a bit of a hay day and I struggled.


Lunch after with Lynne and Sarah Jean was lovely. That’sa praise! However I was in a funk.


Drove home and Sarah had a massive headache and I was exhausted. So we were quiet the team. I had to explain Mutt and Jeff.

A few calls to family and friends and now I’m off to bed looking forward to new mercies every morning, especially tomorrow morning. 


No comments: