Blog Archive

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Low Key Day

Not much to report on how I’m feeling other than a praise that again I could go off oxygen during the entire day. I keep it on at night since I can’t monitor it. I was more tired today in general. I guess playing out in the rain last night wore me out a bit. But ohhhhh so worth it!

My big activity of the day was Sarah Jean recording me reading my second Children’s book that I wrote.  


We did finish watching our favorite family movie, “My Big Fat Green Wedding”. Other than that I mostly was laying on the couch napping and resting. 

Took my beautiful daughter and grand daughter to be to the airport and said my goodbyes for a few more weeks before she comes back home. 

Then our friends Mike and Karen graciously offered to help us out today with the airport run and errands and now Karen is spending the night. I’m forever grateful for all the love and compassion these friends of ours have. Karen tried reading healing scriptures to me but I kept falling asleep as she read. Up to bed and zzzz’s coming easy tonight. 

No comments: