Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Oxygen

Since I decided to sleep in my recliner, my hubby slept on the sofa and I’m thankful he did because at 3 am I was jolted out of a deep sleep coughing pretty violently. He comforted me, made me my tea and waited for it to pass before going back to sleep. What a blessing having him here when that happens. 

Then a friend Lori came by and hung out with me all day until John came home so we could go to The James Cancer Center. She helped me get all set up on my new oxygen tank and made me meals and monitored my meds & we started lots of great conversations about everything from faith to Reiki and essential oils to roofing projects. Looking forward to more of those talks.


I’m so tired right now that I don’t have the energy to go into details however our meeting at The James Breast Cancer Center went exceptionally well. I’m very thankful we went and I’ll be continuing my treatments there. I’ll give more details tomorrow. The oxycodone and Phenergan are kicking in and I can’t keep my eyes or thoughts straight so good night.


No comments: